The boring legal bits
- The copyright on all commissioned paintings belongs to the artist Rita Chang.
- All commissions, artworks, photographs and text may not be copied, reproduced or published without the express written permission of the artist.
- If you are planning to use photographs taken by other people, you must first obtain written permission from the photographer permitting the artist to use the photographs without copyright infringement.
- The artist reserves the right to decline commissions from unsuitable photos.
- Commissioned works may be displayed on this website or used for promotional purposes.
- Commission deposit is strictly non-refundable.
- No work will be carried out without full payment in advance.
- Your contact details will not be shared with 3rd parties, except where required to do so by law or by law enforcement agencies.
- Reference photographs supplied on CD or through the post will be returned with your commission. Reference images sent by email will not be returned.
Back to Commission Info